Office Unloading Crew -- Most Unloaders meet at stage at 10:50 a.m. to begin tear-down; Water Stop heads to office after last runner passes
Tear-down of start line and Team Zone will begin immediately following the start. Pack cars with flags, fencing, GOTR tables (NOT RENTAL TABLES) and head to office at 46th and F Street. Natalie will let unloaders into building, where they will bring equipment, organize and put back in place.
Items to organize in Race Room:
- Roll feather flags and put in corresponding holder
- Put feather flag hardware (poles) in bags and place on shelves
- Roll fencing tightly (this works best in the hallway) and put in closet.
- Load leftover water in far corner of office by T-shirts
- Put all vests in one or two bins
- Place orange traffic flags on shelf
- Put fencing poles and/or poly-posts into garbage cans in corner of Race Room
- Organize banners and sort like with like, e.g. all "Parking -- head to 42nd Street" signs together and roll up.
- Place banners on top of Shelving Row 3