Girls on the Run of Nebraska is committed to serving girls across the state.
With an experienced staff and an army of energetic volunteers, we're able to bring GOTR's blend of friendship and 5K fun to communities throughout the Heartland. GOTR-Nebraska employs a staff of approximately 2.0 FTE, which includes:
- a a full-time executive director
- a half-time volunteer coordinator
- a quarter-time program assistant
- seasonal interns
GOTR-Nebraska also employs two seasonal contractors to help facilitate programming in the Panhandle and in Northeast/North-Central regions.
We do not have any employment opportunities at this time, but we're always looking for volunteers who want to make the world a better place for girls. Learn how you can make a difference on the Volunteers page.
- Amy Cyphers Carr, Executive Director
- Deb Potter, Volunteer and Events Coordinator
Board of Directors
- Laura Weakly, President
- Mary Jane Bruce, Vice President
- Tania Bonkiewicz, Secretary
- Scott Renard, Treasurer
- Amy Johnson
GOTR-Nebraska Headquarters in Lincoln
4600 Valley Road, #321 ~ Lincoln, NE 68510 ~ (402) 483-0373