Girls on the Run of Nebraska is committed to serving girls across the state.
With an experienced staff and an army of energetic volunteers, we're able to bring GOTR's blend of friendship and 5K fun to communities throughout the Heartland. GOTR-Nebraska employs a staff of approximately 1.5 to 2.0 FTE, which includes a full-time executive director and part-time staffers and interns who help coordinate volunteers and assist with program operations.
GOTR-Nebraska also employs two seasonal contractors to help facilitate programming in the Panhandle and and Northeast regions.
We do not have any employment opportunities at this time, but we're always looking for volunteers who want to make the world a better place for girls. Learn how you can make a difference on the Volunteers page.
- Amy Cyphers Carr, Executive Director
- Laura Weakly, President, Board of Directors
- Mary Jane Bruce, Vice President, Board of Directors
- Tania Bonkiewicz, Secretary, Board of Directors
- Scott Renard, Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Amy Johnson, Board of Directors
State Headquarters in Lincoln
4600 Valley Road, #321 ~ Lincoln, NE 68510 ~ (402) 483-0373