Programming is offered during 10-week periods in the fall and the spring. GOTR-Nebraska teams meet for 75 minutes twice weekly after school. All girls in the eligible grades are encouraged to enroll in the program regardless of previous running experience and level of physical fitness. Sites and schedules vary from year to year.
The Fall Season serves schools in the Lincoln- and Omaha-area. Fall Metro sites must be confirmed by July 15.
The Spring Season serves schools across Greater Nebraska (four geographic regions). Spring sites must be confirmed by Jan. 15.
Spring Program Registration Opens Feb. 1, 2020
ALL SITES CONTINGENT ON VOLUNTEER COACHES
Spring programming serves sites OUTSIDE the Lincoln and Omaha metro.
Tuition varies at each site based on Title 1 status, community contributions and/or grants and includes 10 weeks of programming, a T-shirt and backpack. GOTR 5Ks require separate registration package that includes GOTR girl and adult Run Buddy.
Spring sites must be confirmed by Dec. 15. Don't see a team near you? Contact us to get the ball rolling for the next available season.
Central, Northeast and Southeast Nebraska sites begin week of Feb. 23. Panhandle sites begin March 2. Sites in BOLD have confirmed for 2020.
- Albion: Boone Central Tue/Fri 3:30
- Alliance: Grandview T/TH 4:00
- Anselmo-Merna: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:45
- Atkinson: West Holt Mon/Wed 3:20
- Aurora: Elementary Mon 3:20; Wed 2:00
- Bloomfield: Community School Days Tue/Thu 3:40
- Blue Hill: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:30
- Brady: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:30
- Bridgeport: Elementary Mon/Wed 3:45
- Broken Bow: North Park Tue/Thu 3:30
- Butte: Boyd County Aires Tue/Thu 4:00
- Chadron: Intermediate Tue/Thu 3:30
- Clarkson: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:45
- Columbus: Lost Creek Tue/Thu 3:30
- Cozad: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:45 NEW in 2020!
- Crawford: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:20 Need 1 more coach!
- Gering: Geil Tue/Thu 3:45
- Gering: Lincoln Tue/Thu 3:30
- Gering: Northfield Tue/Thu 3:45
- Gordon: Elementary Mon/Wed 3:40
- Hampton: Public Tue 4:00; Wed 2:30
- Harvard: Public Tue/Thu 3:40 NEW in 2020!
- Hastings: YMCA Tue/Thu 5:15 NEW in 2020!
- Hemingford: Elementary Mon/Thu 3:30
- Henderson: Heartland Community Tue/Thu 3:30
- Hershey: Elementary Mon/Wed 4:00
- Holdrege: Don Sjogren Community YMCA Mon/Wed 4:15 NEW in 2020!
- Kearney: Glenwood Tue/Thu 3:45 NEW in 2020!
- Kearney: Northeast Tue/Thu 3:30
- Kearney: Sunrise Middle Heart & Sole Tue/Thu 3:45 NEW in 2020!
- Laurel: Laurel-Concord-Coleridge Mon/Wed 3:45
- Leigh: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:45 NEW in 2020!
- McCool Junction: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:45
- Milford: Elementary Mon/Wed 3:30
- Minden: Elementary Mon 3:45, Fri 2:30
- Mitchell: Elementary Mon/Wed 3:30 NEW in 2020!
- Mullen: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:30
- O'Neill: Building 38 Tue/Thu 4:00
- Ord: Elementary Mon/Thu 5:30
- Osceola: Jeffrey Tue/Thu 3:30
- Rushville: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:30
- Shelby-Rising City: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:35
- Sidney: West Tue/Thu 3:30
- Spencer: Boyd County Tue/Thu 4:00
- St. Paul: Public Mon/Wed 3:40
- Stromsburg: Cross County Community Tue/Thu 3:30
- Stuart: Elementary Wed 3:50, Fri 2:50
- Sutton: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:45
- West Point: Beemer Tue/Thu 4:00
- York: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:30 Need 1 to 2 more coaches!
- York: Middle Heart & Sole Mon 3:30/Wed 2:00 NEW in 2020!
- York: Emmanuel-Faith Lutheran Tue/Thu 3:15 Need 1 to 2 more coaches!
- York: St. Joseph Tue/Thu 3:15
Fall 2019 Metro Sites
ALL SITES CONTINGENT ON VOLUNTEER COACHES
Don't see your school on the schedule? Contact us to get the ball rolling for a team at your school for the upcoming season. Site registration occurs in March/April for Metro teams. *Meeting days and times subject to change due to volunteer availability.
Fall season begins week of Aug. 26. Metro GOTR 5K is Nov. 2 at Air Park in Lincoln.
- Bellevue: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:15
- Bellevue: Fairview Tue/Thu 3:15
- Bennington: Anchor Pointe Tue/Thu 3:15 New in 2019!
- Bennington: Elementary Tue/Thu 3:15
- Bennington: Heritage Mon/Thu 3:15
- Bennington: Pine Creek Tue/Thu 3:15
- Crete: St. James Tue/Thu 3:20
- Elkhorn: Fire Ridge Mon/Wed & Tue/Thu 3:15
- Elkhorn: Hillrise Tue/Thu 3:15 NEW in 2019!
- Elkhorn: Manchester Mon/Wed 3:15
- Elkhorn: St. Patrick Tue/Thu 3:30
- Elkhorn: West Bay Tue/Thu 3:15
- Firth: Norris Tue/Thu 3:30
- Lincoln: Adams Tue/Thu 3:00
- Lincoln: Campbell* Wed/Thu 3:45
- Lincoln: Cavett Tue/Thu 3:00
- Lincoln: Faith Lutheran Tue/Thu 3:45 NEW in 2019!
- Lincoln: Hill Tue/Thu 3:00
- Lincoln: Humann Tue/Thu 3:45
- Lincoln: Kahoa Tue/Thu 3:45
- Lincoln: Kloefkorn Tue/Thu 3:00
- Lincoln: Kooser Tue/Thu 3:00
- Lincoln: Maxey Tue/Thu 3:45
- Lincoln: Morley Tue/Thu 3:45
- Lincoln: Prescott Mon/Wed 3:45
- Lincoln: Randolph Tue/Thu 3:45
- Lincoln: Sheridan Tue/Thu 3:45
- Lincoln: St. John Tue/Thu 3:30
- Lincoln: St. Joseph Tue/Thu 3:30
- Lincoln: St. Michael Wed/Thu 3:30
- Lincoln: St. Patrick Mon/Wed 3:15
- Lincoln: St. Peter Tue/Thu 3:30
- Lincoln: Wysong Tue/Thu 3:45
- Omaha: Abbott Mon/Thu 3:30
- Omaha: Aldrich Tue/Thu 3:45 NEW in 2019!
- Omaha: Black Elk Mon/Thu 3:45
- Omaha: Brownell Talbot Tue/Thu 3:45
- Omaha: Bryan Mon/Thu 3:45
- Omaha: Christ the King Mon/Thu 3:30 New in 2019!
- Omaha: Gomez Tue/Thu 4:15
- Omaha: Kennedy Tue/Thu 4:15 New in 2019!
- Omaha: King Tue/Thu 4:15
- Omaha: Liberty Tue/Thu 4:15 New in 2019!
- Omaha: Montclair Tue/Thu 3:55
- Omaha: Neihardt Mon/Thu 3:55
- Omaha: Oakdale Tue/Thu 3:40
- Omaha: Picotte Tue/Thu 4:15
- Omaha: Prairie Lane Tue/Thu 3:30
- Omaha: Reagan Mon/Thu 3:45
- Omaha: Reeder Tue/Thu 3:45
- Omaha: Rohwer Tue/Thu 3:45
- Omaha: Saddlebrook Tue/Thu 4:15
- Omaha: St. Stephen the Martyr Tue/Thu 3:30
- Omaha: St. Vincent de Paul Tue/Thu 3:15
- Omaha: Standing Bear Tue/Thu 4:05
- Omaha: Sunset Hills Tue/Thu 3:30 New in 2019!
- Omaha: Westbrook Tue/Thu 3:45
- Omaha: Wheeler Mon/Thu 3:45
- Omaha: Willowdale Tue/Thu 3:45
- Papillion: Tara Heights Tue/Thu 3:10
- Papillion: Walnut Creek Tue/Thu 3:15
Program Service Area
Girls on the Run of Nebraska serves most counties in the state, and is authorized by Girls on the Run International to deliver programming in the following counties: Adams, Antelope, Banner, Boone, Box Butte, Boyd, Buffalo, Butler, Cass, Cedar, Chase, Cheyenne, Clay, Colfax, Custer, Dakota, Dawes, Dawson, Deuel, Dixon, Dodge, Douglas, Dundy, Fillmore, Franklin, Frontier, Furnas, Gage, Garden, Gosper, Hall, Hamilton, Harlan, Hayes, Hitchcock, Holt, Howard, Jefferson, Johnson, Kearney, Keith, Kimball, Knox, Lancaster, Lincoln, Madison, Merrick, Morrill, Nance, Perkins, Phelps, Pierce, Platte, Polk, Red Willow, Rock, Saline, Sarpy, Saunders, Scotts Bluff, Seward, Sheridan, Sherman, Sioux, Thayer, Valley, Washington, Wayne, Webster and York Counties in Nebraska; Pottawattamie County in Iowa.